Monday, December 28, 2009

christmas festivities...

I am finally home from my parents!
I haven't spend so much time there at once for a long time and I found myself getting a little emotional when I had to leave. I guess I was getting used to my mom taking care of me again. I lovelovelove my family and it sucks living 3 hours away from them!

That being said...
I now introduce my first picture tutorial:

CHRISTMAS 2009!
*Disclaimer: I am seriously pale. Do not be alarmed by  the white glow of my skin!*



I'd like to introduce my wonderful parents. This has got to be the cutest picture of them ever. I'd like it to be known that I am the reason this picture exists.. because I demanded they look at each other.



This is my sister, myself, and my sister-in-law all looking at different cameras. Why can't people take turns with cameras? Everyone just busts them all out at once and demands you look at them. Well this is what happens! A cautionary tale folks.



ohgodGHOST!!
Oh no wait thats me...
My dad came up to me on Christmas and said, "You know you are really, really pale... but it's like a nice pale." Thanks Popsy.



My sister and her boyfriend who I've only met twice now but he seems like a good guy. He makes her happy and treats her well so I approve! Plus he's a chef!



Well.. thats me. Wielding scissors again. I was about to go cut down the stockings.. I swear.
and what do I mean by again? Allow me to show you...



umm... who's that freak?
Yeah, I was going to cut some tomatoes off the vine with my sister. Anyway, moving on..



Me and my brother... aka the retarded reindeer.



My sister and I were taking pictures of each other and giggling like 10 year olds.



<3
My sister-in-law, me, my sister, my mom, and my Aunt Becki. I love these ladies sooo much and I miss them every time I have to leave to go back home!



Present time! We didn't open presents till like 1 something because SOMEONE (my sister) didn't get out of bed till 12:45 and had to get ready and drive over. As soon as she walked in the door we got down to business. I was way antsy to open presents this year for some reason.


Sooo that is my family. and me. I guess theres no picture of Christmas dinner because we were all too busy stuffing our faces to pick up a camera.

I normally (well, starting last year after me and my bf moved in together) do Christmas eve with my family and then drive back to Jonathan's (my bf) mom's on Christmas morning and do Christmas day there. This year however my sister had to work on Christmas eve and my mom was just going to do Christmas dinner on both days. I thought that was silly and didn't want my mom to have to do so much cooking so I decided to just stay at my parents for Christmas day and told Jonathan to stay home and go to his mom's without me. It was kind of sad to not be with him on Christmas or go over there to his family's but it just worked out so much better this way.


I hope you all had a great Christmas or whatever holiday you do celebrate this time of year!


<3 Christina.

1 comment:

  1. Yep. I was pissed you weren't here. Not to mention bored!

    But I am glad you had fun with your family.

    You totally look like a ghost..but like a friendly ghost in that one picture.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :]