Thursday, January 14, 2010

a matter of UTMOST importance...

I just discovered something truly, truly amazing.

Let me just get right down to it:
Set your facebook language to English (Pirate)

I was sitting here laughing like a fool while my bf rolled his eyes at me. It might just be the greatest thing ever.

Oh, would you like some samplings?
Here you go!

Right when I changed my language, this came up on my page:
Th' saucy wench Christina be usin' Ye olde Facebook with the tongue o' English (Pirate).

English: Relationship Status.. In a Relationship
Pirate: State o' Affairs... Hooked

Engligh: Share
Pirate: Blabber t' yer mates

English: _____ likes this
Pirate: _____ be eyein' this with pleasure

English: View Photos of Me
Pirate: Spy Me Portraits

English: Delete
Pirate: T' Davy Jones wit' it!


My life is officially complete.


yarrrr.

7 comments:

  1. This is why we are bffs. I love that facebook feature. You are totes a saucy wench. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is HILARIOUS. You are hilarious. I wish I had a facebook so that I could have this much fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's hilarious! I hadnt actually used that yet...but i'm going to right.this.second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAH! I need to check this out, it is awesome! Thanks for blogging about this. You are awesome.

    And our noses can totally be BFFs

    ReplyDelete
  5. there wasn't a pirate option today just UK, US and upside down--that was bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha....one of my guy friends had me do this awhile back. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that feature too. I enjoy it and laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :]