Friday, January 1, 2010

miracles and resolutions...

hai january!




Today something happened that has never happened to me before. ever.
I'm still wondering if maybe I didn't just dream it.
t'was a landmark event. a sign.
a sign that 2010 is going to be
THE
GREATEST
YEAR
EVER.

So, I woke up this morning to my boyfriend stirring.
It was the ungodly hour of 10:30 am or so.
(I'm totally a morning person. Can't you tell?)
After a little moving about, he proceeded to push me over so I was laying on my stomach. My natural reaction was to be really annoyed. I, after all, had NOT been stirring.

then...


HE STARTED RUBBING MY BACK.
what the freak?

 So I asked the first thing that comes to mind for someone in that sort of situation.
"What the hell is going on? Did someone die?"

The moral of the story is.. no one died and miracles really do happen!
I love 2010 already!


I have resolved to make some seriously resolute resolutions this year.
srsly.

new year's resolution uno:
to lotion my heels/feet every day.
 so when I get older I don't have alarmingly cracked nasty tree-bark heels that you could stab with a knife and barely feel.
I'm not going to be that lady!

new year's resolution dos:
to try out new recipes and be more experimental with my cooking.
I really do love to cook but I always stick to safe things that I know we would like. Jonathan is pretty close-minded about trying new things so I usually don't bother. But no more!

new year's resolution tres:
to get dressed and do my makeup more often during the day even if I'm just going to be staying home.
I don't want to be frumpy all the time! No boyfriend wants to come home from working all day to find his girlfriend sitting there in her pajama bottoms looking like she just rolled out of bed and couldn't be bothered. Because lets face it.. I have time.



I hope you all had a great New Year's eve!
Did anyone do anything exciting?





 (nom)♥

4 comments:

  1. Haha, this post is hilarious! Yay for boyfriend for giving massages, and good luck with your resolutions! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for not anyone dying either! Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. Want. Your. Calendar. Seriously.

    Um...what was up with my brother? That is weird...miracles do happen. Whoa.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :]