Monday, January 25, 2010

time for a change...

Well as you can see, I redid my page a little!

I've been wanting a 3 column layout but not with any crazy background or headers that I can't change easily.
 SO, I messed with the HTML, which was a little annoying, and...
voilà!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not good at HTML.. I went and looked up what I needed to change in the regular "Minima" layout HTML code to make it have 3 columns.
Here is the how-to page if anyone would like to see it.

I also changed my header (which I L-O-V-E!) to the same hooters theme!
I was going to keep the background too but it seemed like a bit much.. I like to keep things simple.

About, oh, 1 minute after I put that picture of my boyfriend on the sidebar, he glanced at my screen and demanded I remove it.
uhhhno.
Not going to happen darling!
That is my favorite picture of him. For reals.
If you knew him, you'd know what a rare occurrence a pose like that is.
I will cherish it always.
and now you get to cherish it with me!

So the past few days I have basically been in a button making craze.
I don't really do all that much during the day so its a good way to keep busy.
The ones I craft aren't really that technical or even good
but they're fun to do anyway.

I just made Vanessa one the other day and I was messing around and made Alex one today that she apparently liked.
I'm going to be making one for Amanda Leeann soon as well.
I'm glad you people seem to like them :)

I just made myself a new one too!
 My old one was feeling a wee bit ghetto after the new ones I've been making.




Feel free to grab it for your bloggy :)


Until next time!
Unless this rain keeps up and I get washed away..

10 comments:

  1. I love your hooters! (yeah savor that comment)

    That picture of my brother makes me laugh. Srsly. You must frame it!

    I LOVE MY BUTTON! You are awesome Bastina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! The buttons, I mean.. and so does your header, your layout, those pictures of the boyfriend.. :D I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the remodelation! (Not a word? Well I just made it one.)

    And I LOVE your button! Let's trade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm I have been lusting after all the buttons you have made lately, I love them!

    The new design on the blog is fab. I love the simple look! And the header, so adorable, WIN!

    Make sure you don't wash away from the rain!

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are better than good, they are great! I frickin' love my button something fierce!

    Love the new look.

    Please don't get washed away. Grab arm floaties, you'll be fine! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for all your kind comments on my page! they make me so happy! you seem like such a fun person!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh yeah, I love your header! And the button.. I wish I had ANY skill to make something like this. But I don't! Ha. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower and I must say, I am in love with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, thank you! I definitely like hearing that!

    I hope I don't disappoint :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :]