Saturday, January 30, 2010

you left your heart in california...

... and we're taking good care of it!


Vanessa fell in love with Cali when she came to visit and left her heart here when she went home.
No heart should be left to wander the streets alone, so I have taken it in.
Me and Alex will keep it safe until you come back to get it!


Your heart is now officially traveling with me wherever I go.
A little Northern California Exploration is in order.

There will be pics, fear not!


Have a happy weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Ooo this is wonderful! My heart is there too so think of me as well. I love California so much.

    P.S.: Would you consider making me a button? I love the ones you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad you have it safely in your cutespice bag!

    We need to plan an epic outing...with pictures for our dear east coast friend.

    We got your back (and your heart) V! Do not worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love it! It is seriously AWESOME.

    PS- I would love to partake in some of that "Northern California Exploration"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me just say, Best.Post.Ever.To.Exist! I've been having a rough weekend (read: why I have been MIA since Friday afternoon) but this has absolutely made my week. My heart is so cute and I can't wait to see what adventures you take it on! I love you real big!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Such a great post.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :]