Tuesday, February 2, 2010

10...

I did this on my facebook a while back.
I think its pretty neat so I am reposting it here with a few changes here and there.
Feel free to swipe it from me! :)


Sorry if its a lot to read!


(via)

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People in no particular order.
10. You're superwoman. I love you more than you know and I appreciate everything you have ever done/are doing/will do for me. I'm regret the years I wasted not getting along with you. I can't get those years back.
9. I hope you never lose your annoying childlike spirit because we would all miss it. I love our random conversations while you're driving to and from places. 
8. Even though we're kind of doing our own things right now I'll still never forget growing up with you. I really hope we'll always stay close friends because I think you're the best one I'll ever have.
7. I'm really glad we started talking again. We were good friends for forever and I hate that a guy got in the way of that. I've grown up, I've moved on, and its in the past. I forgive you and I'm sorry that I cut you out of my life like that, I was just hurt.
6. I miss you so much! I know I missed my trip up in November but I hope I get a chance to come visit everyone soon. I had so much fun coming to Connecticut and staying in your dorm during High School.
5. I wish I had spent more time with you and that I could have gone to your funeral.
4. I love how you just enjoy the world around you. You are a beautiful person and I know that one day, even if its not soon enough for you, you will have everything you want. I'm so happy that you have Chris in your life now. You deserve to be taken care of.
3. You are my world. I will love you until the sun doesn't rise and the moon doesn't shine. I truly have found my love. I hope that you never doubt this. 
2. I'm so happy that we get along and are friends now. I know you thought I was a weirdo at first but I was just uncomfortable being in your house like that. Its really great having a good friend here who I can talk to. 
1. Everything that has happened has been a learning process and has made me who I am today. I'm not bitter anymore. I hope you have grown into a decent person and have learned to treat women as they should be treated.

Nine things about myself.
9. If I could live anywhere in California it would be San Rafael. It is so beautiful and I fell in love last year.
8. I LOVE the kettle corn buckets you can buy at Blockbuster. So yummy. 
7. I am the youngest of 3 kids. My sister  Andrea is 30, and my brother Patrick is 28.
6. I have been to at least 12 states and Puerto Rico and Mexico.
5. I seriously love fruit. If it were a choice between chocolate and fruit, I'd quit chocolate.
4. I am the most indecisive person you will ever meet. 
3. I'm half Puerto Rican but I look like the definition of "white". My mom was born in Puerto Rico and lived there until she was 7.
2. I don't know how to do anything cute and girly to my hair. I never had anyone to teach me stuff like that.
1. I have only ever kissed 5 guys. I have only had 5 boyfriends.

Eight ways to win my heart.
8. Make me laugh.
7. Food!
6. Smelling good is always nice.
5. Be mature but also be able to be completely silly with me.
4. Trust.
3. Make me feel safe around you.
2. Be secure in yourself and know who you are.
1. Be Jonathan H. ♥


Seven things that cross my mind a lot.
7. My family.. I am so thankful for them.
6. Ughh I need to wash the dishes.
5. Jonathan Jonathan Jonathan.
4. God, I want to join the gym. My stomach is getting so flabby.
3. I hope I'll be a good mom.
2. What am I going to make for dinner tonight?
1. I'm hungry.

Six things I do before I fall asleep.
6. Brush my teeth.
5. Wash my face.
4. Lotion my face and feet.
3. End up watching whatever stupid movie Johnny puts on.
2. Make sure the door is locked and the light outside is off.
1. Put chapstick on.

Five people who mean a lot. (in no order whatsoever)
5. Papa
4. Mom
3. Jonathan
2. Patty
1. Annie

Four things you're wearing right now.
4. Black and white pajama bottoms.
3. Red long sleeve shirt.
2. My old fleece work sweatshirt.
1. Black socks.

Three songs that you listen to often.
3. Liar by 8mm 
2. You and I by Ingrid Michaelson (thanks Vanessa!) 
1. Think of You by A Fine Frenzy

Two things you want to do before you die.
2. Have my own family
1. Travel around Europe

One confession.
1. I used to play World of Warcraft. I am completely embarrassed and I never admitted it to anyone. You could have looked into my eyes and asked me and I probably would have lied. That game is addicting. 
Now you know. I'm going to go find a hole.

7 comments:

  1. I am glad you have recovered your sould from World of Warcraft. Go thus and party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to steal this from you.. because it's awesome.

    I'd choose chocolate over fruit too.. any day. I love them both but can only take so much chocolate.

    And I'm seriously going to have to argue with the indecisive thing. I'm pretty sure I'm the most indecisive person anyone will ever meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful- I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Come check out my blog: hungergamesseries.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, so fun and really open!

    The 10 things you want to say to people had me kind of choked up.

    x, ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...I love this! And you Bastina!

    All I have to say is fruit over chocolate? That is an evil choice I hope you never have to make. Truth.

    Congrats on coming out of the WoW closet! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha... world of warcraft! that is too funny!! i also have to put on chapstick before i go to bed every night!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :]