Wednesday, February 17, 2010

home at last...

If the title wasn't a big enough tip off, I am back from my parents'.
I got back last friday but I've been seriously anti-computer, not to mention I was hanging with Alex and Sam a little.


Sadly, I don't have a job yet. 
My dad decided to postpone my working for him until he gets busier.
Hopefully thats soon!
It was a little disappointing but I guess I'll have to wait.
My dad still wanted to get me the DROID when I was down there but I told him its silly to pay for it if I won't even be using it for anything yet.
One day me and DROID will be together.


Anyhow, here is a recap of my week at my parents..


Sooo, my mom bought an electric scooter last month that tops out at 28 mph.
When I got to my parents', my mom decided we should take it for a spin and go to the little market around the corner and buy a couple things for dinner.
Let me tell you, I almost died laughing.
My mom kept saying "stop wiggling".
Yeah, I thought we were going to die.
Truly.
Laaaaaater!


Before Jonathan left to go home, he bought this snazzy new guitar at Guitar Center.
It was a big purchase but if he's happy, I'm happy!


Apparently the knobs on the guitar weren't lined up so my mother was helping pull it off.
Yes, my mom was pulling Jonathan's knob.
Go ahead. Take it.


Jeggings anyone?
Yes, those are printed on creases and pockets, etc.

My sister and I had some sisterly bonding time at the mall and we stumbled upon this glorious article of clothing..
and when I say glorious I mean gloriously retarded.
Just don't even go there.


After the mall, my sister and I stopped at DSW and I saw these beauties!
Steve Madden Jellies!
Takes you back doesn't it?
Unfortunately they didn't have my size.
It was a sad day.


BUT!
I did buy these at Target!
They were only like $13 and they are just what I've been looking for.. plain black flats that will go with everything.
Dress them up or dress them down.
They're matte but in the sun they kind of sparkle a tiny bit.
I love them!


Later me, my sister, my mom, and my aunt Becki went out to dinner (a delicious place called Mandarin Gourmet) and we stopped and played our fortune cookie numbers.
Sadly none of us won.
Next time girls, next time.


and that's all she wrote for now.
I did other things but this is all the picture evidence I have.


Its good to be home!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a fun week/weekend! Your scooter looks super fun, and I love the picture of your mom and Jonathan! Haha, so funny. SUPER CUTE shoes. Seriously.

    PS- I LOVE Mandarin Gourmet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun weekend! And you can never go wrong with a good pair of comfy flats. i.love.them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT JELLIES!!!
    Just say no to....Drugs?? No. To Jeggings!!
    Your mom pulling Jonathan's knob...too funny!
    Great post. Looks like you had a good time and a fun family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those jellie shoes. now. & flats. Every time I try on a pair they never seem to fit my feet right. I don't get it. One day I hope to find a comfy pair!

    Love the new guitar. Hate the jeggings. Glad you are back!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude. That picture of you on the scooter with your arm raised made me LOL for real.

    Jeggings=death.

    I. Want. Those. Jellies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you want to know something sad?
    jeggings are popular where i live.
    as in more often than not you will see people actually wearing them.
    it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :]