Friday, March 5, 2010

story time...

Thats right, its story time. 
I should have shared this tale way before now.

When: 2-ish weeks ago, at night
Where: outside my apartment door

My parents had stopped at our apartment on their way back from  visiting my dad's good high school friend and, after watching a movie for a while, decided to just stay the night.
They had the two dogs (both miniature dachshunds) with them.
 
(Mollie and Guster... with my mom)

My mom and I decided to take a stroll outside and walk the dogs before settling down for bed.
When we walked outside, there was some guy was in front of us just walking out of the apartment across from mine.
We were halfway between my apartment door and the sidewalk when my neighbor opens her door, throws a huge ARMFUL OF CLOTHES, still on hangers, out of her apartment onto the ground, then slams the door shut.


The guy got into his car and squealed off without a glance behind him.
My mom and I were left standing there in shock.
We were trying to be cool and act like nothing happened.
After a minute my mom whispered to me, 
"Did she just kick him out?"
I answered with an affirmative and shushed her.

We couldn't believe we had just witnessed that.
How pissed do you have to be to throw your boyfriend/baby daddy's (I really doubt they are married) clothes outside onto the ground?
Jonathan responded to it with a simple: 
"Dirtbags."

All I could think was: 
Wow, that really just happened, I just witnessed that.

Sometimes, in life, you see something that makes you say "holy crap" while giggling.
This was one of those times.

4 comments:

  1. Bahahah.I may or may not have been able to hold my composure in that situation. Seriously. Sounds like something straight out of a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME! I would have my mouth wide open and then after the shock wore off I would have been rollin' on the ground. To think that it actually happens and it's not just in movies!
    Right-o
    cheers~Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I would have loved to witness that! Seriously. i would probably be laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :]