Tuesday, August 10, 2010

day 12, 13 and 14 of 30 day challenge

I've had a couple busy days so here I am playing catch-up!




Day 12 - The person who caused you a lot of pain

She did some things that friends should not do.
We're finally talking again after like 4 years.

Day 13 - Someone you wish could forgive you

In all honesty I don't have someone that I have wronged so bad that they didn't forgive me. Here is a picture of my beautiful mother for enduring my terrible teen years. 


Day 14 - Someone you’ve drifted away from
My friend Courtney.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics of you and Courtney! Too cute and too funny! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this and all of your honesty!! you are amazing. friendship is hard, and it definitely hurts to be let down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...this challenge may be harder than I thought.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :]