Monday, August 23, 2010

day 24-27 of 30 day challenge

Seriously, I have been busy.

Don't look at me like that!

Day 24 - The person that gave you your favorite memory
I love my family and I have so many great childhood memories.

Day 25 - The person you know that is going through the worst of times
I guess I would have to say my my mom because she is dealing with some legal stuff from the past.

Day 26 - The last person you made a pinky promise to
I'm going to guess my sister in law.
(I was trying to teach her how to knit)

Day 27 - The friendliest person you knew for only one day
I can't even begin to think of the last person I only met one time  that was super friendly so I am going to cheat and say the girls on our San Francisco blogger girls trip!
(Lauren, Ashton, and Vanessa)



In other news,
Stay tuned for my first giveaway!
I'm going to post it as early as tonight!

2 comments:

  1. i am loving that last pic! some of my fave girls!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le sigh. I dream of sparkplugs and mimosas.

    Hope things get better with your mom. <3

    ReplyDelete

Make my day :]