Kinda. I don't know how it happened!
It looks like all the photos that I have ever posted are broken, which make me pretty gosh darn sad.
How will anyone be able to look back and be amused without the proper imagery?
I have decided not to go through and fix every picture because that would make me want to kill myself.
SOOOO this is a new beginning.
Much has happened since I last posted! Such as:
1. We moved away from our hellish neighbors (and out of cow town)! Yippeeeee! No more spit all over the ground outside our door, no more smoke (cigarette AND meth) seeping into our apartment, no more loud late-night screaming bouts, no more creepy people creeping around being creepers. Our new place is 500% nicer. That is not an exaggeration. Tile floors, dishwasher (THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!), full size washer and dryer (EEEEH!!), stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, granite countertops, huge bathroom, overhead lighting (I love all the lights!), never been lived in. Oh, don't forget the gym and pool too <3
I am a happy girl
(^ You can't see in this picture but there is a cut out in that wall by the door so you can see right into the living room when you come in)
2. I got a sweet new camera, the Sony Nex-5. It makes me want to take pictures of anything and everything. I am putting it to good use for my shop!
3. I took a trip to New York with my mom to visit family. It was so great visiting everyone. I forgot how gorgeous Long Island was! I want to move to Sag Harbor. Just sayin'.
4. I hit 100+ sales in my Etsy shop since opening last August. I can't say enough how much I love and appreciate my customers!! [gobuystuff.]
5. I got a job at Joann Fabrics & Crafts. Today! I walked in yesterday with my application, got an interview for the next day (today), and was offered the job 2 minutes into the 5 minute interview! It's a good thing too because if I had to fill out 1 more application I may have done something drastic.
SO starting Tuesday I will no longer be a stay-at-home girlfriend. The position is very part time, 12 hours a week to start, but it's something... and God knows I love my crafts!
Hello employee discount, goodbye paycheck. It's the natural cycle of things.
This list was actually not very long but give me a break.
I'm just getting back into the groove of blogging.
I like to think that my life might yield some more interesting stories than lately since I will be starting a job, so stay tuned!
Be prepared for some knit/crochet posts too. Because that is kind of all I do. And what I love.
I will now end this post with a picture of something I am doing right now.
Or a picture of me.
It will be my new sign off!